The coronavirus pandemic is a generational disaster and has taken a hard toll on us all. As people move towards the ‘new normal’, we should ask ourselves what lessons we must learn going forward about virus transmission and the importance of ensuring safe indoor air?
Welcome to this webinar where QleanAir Scandinavia together with virologist Niklas Arnberg and our experts, will discuss learnings about virus transmission and indoor air quality in shared spaces. These are some of the questions we will disuss:
- Why did the coronavirus cause such damage?
- What is the difference between aerosol and droplet transmission?
- How does virus spread in shared spaces?
- Why is clean air in the workplace important and how does it benefit you?
- What does the future look like when it comes to viruses and bacteria?
- Niklas Arnberg, professor in virology at Umeå university and president of the Swedish Pandemic association
- Håkan Eriksson, air cleaning specialist, QleanAir Scandinavia
- Johan Billing, product manager, QleanAir Scandinavia.
Moderated by Sara Valtersson, z.network
|When:||May 4th 9.00 - 10.00 AM (CEST)|
|RSVP:||May 3rd 12.00 PM (CEST)|
The webinar is free of charge and will be held in English. You will be able to ask questions in the Q&A module and also interact with us and your fellow participants in the chat.