We at QleanAir Scandinavia would like to thank you for a good collaboration during the past year. We hope you are healthy and have a calm and relaxing holiday over the weekends. Something we may all need after this special year.
The pandemic has affected us all in one way or another. We at QleanAir Scandinavia are proud and happy to have been able to contribute to protecting the staff in the intensive care unit at Karolinska University Hospital in Solna and Huddinge. From January, we will also deliver air cleaning solutions to several schools in Germany to keep them open and safe for students and staff.
In 2021, we hope to be able to contribute to a safe return to the workplace. In the fall, we launched a new, effective air cleaner with virus-reducing HEPA 14 filters, developed in close dialogue with Karolinska University Hospital. It is designed for healthcare facilities but is also suitable for schools and offices etcetera since it is very quiet and easy to place. We hope that it can help make the transition back to the new normal easier and safer.
Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the new year,
Your friends at QleanAir Scandinavia
Three new products
This year we launched three new products.
- Introducing FS 30 – our new silent air cleaner developed as a result of the corona pandemic
- Meet FS 90 – an extra powerful air purifier for industrial environments
- QleanAir Launches FS 70 FG Multi-Stage Filtration for Food and Beverage Industry
Reading tips from the year
Here are some of our other news articles that we published during the year.
- Indoor air quality and the corona pandemic. View the article
- Food Production: Worker Safety, Statistics, and Solutions. View the article
- Air Purification Improves the Working Environment for Healthcare Professionals. View the article
- HEPA 14 Filters for Viruses and Bacteria. View the article
- Preventing Contamination During Food Production. View the article
- Why Do Some Businesses Need Air Purification? View the article