As a result of the covid-19 outbreak and the growing need for air purifying solutions, we now proudly present the new Qlean Air FS 30. The air cleaner is developed for the benefit of people’s health in offices, care facilities and other public spaces with high demands on clean air and silence.
This spring, everyday life changed dramatically because of the pandemic outbreak. Companies and institutions had to adapt to the new situation and introduce new routines to secure everyone’s health and well-being. And here at QleanAir Scandinavia we started to develop a new product to support organizations and their employees with the transition back to the workplace.
Developed in cooperation with the health care sector
We are delighted to launch our latest invention, the new FS 30, developed in close collaboration with the health sector to reduces the levels of virus, bacteria and other pollutants in the air. It is designed specifically for care facilities, offices, schools, and hotels to ensure people's health and safety by providing a high quality of air purification and a silent environment.
Organizations need to address ’the new normal’ to prepare for the future. At QleanAir, we want to be a part of the solution and help our clients create a safe environment for their employees. We are really proud to launch our FS 30 air cleaner that we have produced in a close dialogue with the healthcare sector.
Christina Lindstedt, CEO at QleanAir Scandinavia.
Creating a safe and healthy environment
In shared spaces where many people normally come and go over a day, employers need to secure a safe and healthy indoor environment. That includes of course healthy air quality. Here air cleaning can play a vital role.
Air cleaners will not eliminate the virus, but they can stop the virus from spreading in a room and if done right, they will efficiently improve air quality over time.
Therefore, air cleaning solutions should be included in employers' health strategy to ensure a healthy indoor air quality at the workplace.
Anders Hedström, global leading expert within air filtration and advisor for the WHO.
Powerful, ultra-quiet, compact, and flexible
QleanAir FS 30 operates like all our air cleaners with mechanical filtration and a monitored air flow to guarantee the air quality over time. The new air cleaner is provided with a HEPA 14 filter, specialized in reducing virus, bacteria, and other pollutants in sensitive environments, with a filtering guarantee of 99,995 percent. Powerful, compact, mobile, and ultra-quiet, it is suitable for places like classrooms, healthcare, meeting rooms and hotel room, requiring very good air quality and silent operation. FS30 sets a new standard on the market with very quiet delivery of large volumes of HEPA 14 filtered air on a minimal footprint.
QleanAir FS 30 - features:
● Ultra-quiet operation, without disturbing your concentration, conversation, or sleep. Levels are between 25-45 dB, probably lowest in the market.
● Produces large volumes of filtered air, up to 800 m³/h with HEPA-filter.
● Compact footprint, easily placed and movable.
● HEPA 14 filter, reducing the presence of viruses, bacteria, and other air pollutants in sensitive environments such as operating rooms. Other filters available according to customer needs.
● Air filtration efficiency, of at least 99.995% for the most elusive particles (0.1–0.2 μm) and even higher for the rest.
● Mechanical filtration, monitored air flow and regular service ensures functionality over time.
● Multi-stage air-filters certified according to standards ISO16890 and EN1822 secures constant filter efficiency. Can be configured with up to HEPA 14 filter according to your specific needs.
● Adjustable exhaust which is beneficial for the total air cleaning effect.
● Operates independently of the heating-, ventilation-, air- and conditioning-system.
Hassle-free as-a-service arrangement
All our products are offered through an as-a-service model, guaranteeing the air quality over time. Installation, service, and filter changes included.